An Open-label, Randomized, Crossover, Reader-blinded Study to Investigate the Effect of Prucalopride and Polyethylene Glycol 3350 on Colon Motility With Intramural Manometry in Subjects With Chronic Constipation
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 29 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Prucalopride (Primary) ; PEG-3350/sodium chloride/sodium bicarbonate/potassium chloride
- Indications Constipation
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Shire; Shire-Movetis NV
- 01 Dec 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Oct 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2013 to 1 Dec 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Apr 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2013 to 1 Oct 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.