An Open-label, Single Dose Study to Evaluate the Pharmacokinetics, Safety, and Tolerability of BMS-914143 in Subject With Normal Renal Function and Subjects With Mild, Moderate, Severe, and End-stage Renal Dysfunction
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Mar 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Peginterferon lambda-1a (Primary)
- Indications Kidney disorders
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- 24 Mar 2014 Results will be presented at The International Liver Congress, the 49th annual meeting of the European Association for the Study of the Liver (EASL) according to a Bristol-Myers Squibb media release.
- 01 Feb 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Feb 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2013 to 1 Feb 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.