A Multi-center, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo and Active-controlled Study With Exploratory Dose-ranging to Investigate the Efficacy and Safety of 16 Weeks Treatment With Subcutaneous (s.c.) QGE031 in Asthma Patients Not Adequately Controlled With High-dose Inhaled Corticosteroids and Long Acting β2-agonists
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ligelizumab (Primary) ; Omalizumab
- Indications Allergic asthma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 25 Apr 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 23 Apr 2016 This trial is completed in Germany (end date: 21 Jan 2016), according to European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 21 Apr 2016 As per EudraCT record trial status is completed with end date 21 Jan 2016 in Finland, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Portugal, Hungary, Italy and Poland.