A Randomised, Double-Blind, Intra-Individual Controlled, Single-Center, Phase I Healthy Volunteer Study to Determine the Pharmacodynamic and Safety of MT10107 (Botulinum Type A Neurotoxin) in Comparison to BOTOX®.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 31 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Botulinum toxin A (Primary)
- Indications Spasm
- Focus First in man; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Medy-Tox
- 11 Dec 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by Korean Clinical Trials Register.
- 13 Feb 2013 Planned end date changed from 21 Mar 2013 to 28 Feb 2013 as reported by Korean Clinical Trials Register.
- 13 Feb 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by Korean Clinical Trials Register.