A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo- and Active Controlled, Phase 3 Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of Baricitinib in Patients with Moderately to Severely Active Rheumatoid Arthritis Who Have Had an Inadequate Response to Methotrexate Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Baricitinib (Primary) ; Adalimumab
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RA-BEAM
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 30 Aug 2017 According to an Incyte Corporation media release, company will file resubmission of NDA to FDA before end of January 2018.
- 10 Aug 2017 Results of secondary analyses published in the Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases
- 04 Aug 2017 Planned locations also included Israel, Puerto Rico and Switzerland.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History