A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo- and Active Controlled, Phase 3 Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of Baricitinib in Patients with Moderately to Severely Active Rheumatoid Arthritis Who Have Had an Inadequate Response to Methotrexate Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Baricitinib (Primary) ; Adalimumab
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RA-BEAM
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 10 Aug 2017 Results of secondary analyses published in the Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases
- 04 Aug 2017 Planned locations also included Israel, Puerto Rico and Switzerland.
- 03 Jul 2017 According to an Eli Lilly media release, based on the data from four Phase III trials Japan's Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare (MHLW) granted marketing approval for Olumiant (baricitinib) 2-mg and 4-mg tablets for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis (including the prevention of structural injury of joints) in patients with inadequate response to standard-of-care therapies.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History