A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo- and Active Controlled, Phase 3 Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of Baricitinib in Patients with Moderately to Severely Active Rheumatoid Arthritis Who Have Had an Inadequate Response to Methotrexate Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Baricitinib (Primary) ; Adalimumab
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RA-BEAM
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 08 Nov 2017 Results assessing early improvement in ACR components as predictors of low disease activity in patients from three phase III trials (RA-BEAM, RA-BEACON and RA-BUILD), presented at the 81st American College of Rheumatology and the 52nd Association of Rheumatology Health Professionals Annual Scientific Meeting
- 05 Nov 2017 A new post-hoc analysis of this trial presented in an Eli Lilly Media Release.
- 30 Oct 2017 According to an Eli Lilly media release, data from this trial will be presented at the American College of Rheumatology (ACR)/Association of Rheumatology Health Professionals (ARHP) annual meeting 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History