A 12-week Multi-center, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo Controlled Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of NVA237 in Stable COPD Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Glycopyrrolate (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GEM-1
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 26 May 2016 According to Vectura media release, Seebri™ Neohaler was approved by the FDA in October 2015.
- 20 May 2015 Results were presented at the American Thoracic Society International Conference, according to a Novartis media release.
- 20 May 2015 Results published in a Novartis media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History