A Two-part, Multicentre, International Phase I and II Trial Assessing the Safety and Efficacy of the Hsp90 Inhibitor Ganetespib in Combination With Paclitaxel Weekly in Women With High-grade Serous, High-grade Endometrioid, or Undifferentiated, Platinum-resistant Epithelial Ovarian, Fallopian Tube or Primary Peritoneal Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 15 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ganetespib (Primary) ; Paclitaxel
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GANNET53
- 14 Dec 2017 This study has been completed in Austria as per European Clinical Trials Database.
- 05 Dec 2016 Status changed from recruiting to suspended.
- 25 Nov 2016 This trial was suspended in Germany, according to European Clinical Trials Database.