An Exploratory Phase 2A, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multicenter Study To Assess Mechanism Of Action (MOA) Of CP-690,550 In The Skin When Administered Orally At 10 Mg Twice Daily (BID) For 12 Weeks In Subjects With Moderate To Severe Chronic Plaque Psoriasis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Tofacitinib (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 01 Apr 2016 Results published in the Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology
- 23 Oct 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Oct 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2014 to 1 Mar 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.