Safety and Efficacy of Sufentanil NanoTab for Management of Acute Pain Following Bunionectomy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sufentanil (Primary)
- Indications Postoperative pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AcelRx Pharmaceuticals
- 12 Oct 2017 According to an AcelRx Pharmaceuticals media release, the company received a Complete Response Letter (CRL) from the FDA regarding its NDA for DSUVIA. The CRL states that the FDA determined it cannot approve the NDA in its present form and provides recommendations needed for resubmission.
- 06 Apr 2017 Pooled results from four trials (SAP202, SAP301, SA302 and SAP303) published in an AcelRx Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 06 Apr 2017 Pooled results from four trials (SAP202, SAP301, SA302 and SAP303) will be presented as an e-poster at the 2017 Annual Regional Anesthesiology and Acute Pain Medicine Meeting, according to an AcelRx Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History