A Multicenter, Randomized, Active-Controlled, Open-label Clinical Trial to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Glimepiride, Gliclazide, Repaglinide or Acarbose as a Third OAHA on Top of Sitagliptin+Metformin Combination Therapy in Chinese Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 16 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Glimepiride (Primary) ; Acarbose; Gliclazide; Metformin; Repaglinide; Sitagliptin
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Merck & Co; Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 22 May 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 09 May 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.