A Phase II Randomized, Dose Ranging, Clinical Trial to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy of Different Doses of MK-5172 When Administered Concomitantly With Peginterferon Alfa-2b and Ribavirin in Treatment Naive Subjects With Chronic Hepatitis C Virus Infection
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Grazoprevir (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2b; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck & Co; Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 01 May 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 11 Apr 2014 Results of a pharmacokinetic analysis presented at the 49th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of the Liver.
- 10 Apr 2014 Results have been presented at the 49th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of the Liver (EASL) according to a Merck media release. Results were also reported in the media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History