A Multicenter, Randomized, Partially-blinded, Phase IIb Dose-finding Study on Ovarian Function, Vaginal Bleeding Pattern, and Pharmacokinetics Associated With the Use of Combined Vaginal Rings Releasing 17beta-estradiol Plus Three Different Doses of Either Nomegestrol Acetate or Etonogestrel in Healthy Women Aged 18-35 Years. Protocol MK-8175A/MK-8342B 012
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Estradiol/etonogestrel (Primary) ; Estradiol/nomegestrol (Primary) ; Ethinylestradiol/etonogestrel
- Indications Pregnancy
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacogenomic
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 01 Oct 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Sep 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2013 to 1 Oct 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Jul 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.