A Multicenter, Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Parallel-group Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Lacosamide as Adjunctive Therapy in Japanese and Chinese Adults With Uncontrolled Partial-Onset Seizures With or Without Secondary Generalization
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Lacosamide (Primary) ; Antiepileptic drugs
- Indications Partial epilepsies
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors UCB Pharma SA
- 04 Jul 2016 According to an Daiichi Sankyo media release, the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare (MHLW) has granted approval for Lacosamide (VIMPAT) as an adjunctive therapy in the treatment of partial onset seizures with or without secondary generalization in adult patients with epilepsy who have not obtained sufficient response to other antiepileptic drugs.
- 21 Dec 2015 Results of this trial were presented at the 2015 Annual Meeting of the American Epilepsy Society, according to a Daiichi Sankyo media release.
- 21 Dec 2015 Results published in a Daiichi Sankyo media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History