The Evaluation of Targinact in Daily Practice, With Regards to Pain Relief and Constipation, in Chronic Severe Pain Patients Compared to Previous Prolonged Release Oxycodone Treatment: a Non-interventional, Observational Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 11 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Oxycodone/naloxone (Primary) ; Oxycodone
- Indications Constipation; Pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Mundipharma CVA
- 07 Apr 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 12 Nov 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Nov 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Jan 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.