An Open-Label, Multicenter, Multinational Study to Assess the Feasibility of Switching Therapy From Pramipexole or Ropinirole to the Rotigotine Transdermal System and Its Effect on Motor and Non-Motor Symptoms in Subjects With Advanced Idiopathic Parkinson's Disease Phase 4
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 03 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Rotigotine (Primary) ; Levodopa/benserazide; Levodopa/carbidopa; Pramipexole; Ropinirole
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors UCB
- 01 Mar 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Jan 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Nov 2012 New trial record