An Observational, Non-interventional Study to Determine the Role of Clostridium Difficile in the Pathogenesis of Disease Observed in Neonates and to Investigate the Feasibility of a Potential Study to Evaluate Safety, Efficacy and Pharmacokinetics of Fidaxomicin Oral Suspension in Neonates With Clostridium Difficile Associated Disease (CDAD)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Mar 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Fidaxomicin (Primary)
- Indications Clostridium infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DAISY
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma BV
- 03 Mar 2015 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 02 Oct 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2014 to 1 Jan 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 18 Jun 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2014 to 1 Nov 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.