A Phase 1, Randomized, Placebo Controlled Study to Evaluate Safety, Tolerability and Immune Response in Adults Allergic to Peanut After Receiving Intradermal or Intramuscular Administration of ASP0892 (ARA LAMP Vax), a Single Multivalent Peanut (Ara h1, h2, h3) Lysosomal Associated Membrane Protein DNA Plasmid Vaccine
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 21 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs ARA LAMP vax (Primary) ; ARA LAMP vax (Primary)
- Indications Peanut hypersensitivity
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma
- 13 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2018 to 10 Jul 2018.
- 13 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2018 to 10 Jul 2018.
- 18 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 May 2018.