A 26-week Treatment Randomized, Double-blind, Double Dummy, Parallel-group Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of QVA149 (Indacaterol / Glycopyrronium Bromide) Compared to Fluticasone/Salmeterol in Patients With Moderate to Severe COPD
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Glycopyrrolate/indacaterol (Primary) ; Salmeterol/fluticasone propionate
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LANTERN
- Sponsors Novartis
- 10 Sep 2014 Results presented in a late-breaking abstract at the 24th Annual Congress of the European Respiratory Society (ERS).
- 07 Sep 2014 Results published in the Media Release.
- 22 May 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History