AN OPEN-LABEL, MULTICENTER, NON-INTERVENTION, OBSERVATIONAL STUDY TO ASSESS THE EFFECT OF FIRST LINE BEVACIZUMAB TREATMENT WITH FLUOROPYRIMIDINE-BASED CHEMOTHERAPY (CTX) IN PATIENTS WITH METASTATIC COLORECTAL CANCER
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 08 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Antineoplastics
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 01 Jul 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 19 May 2016 Time frame of primary endpoint changed from 3.5 years to 4 years.
- 01 Oct 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 1 Jun 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.