A Phase 2 Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multicenter Study of NP001 in Subjects With Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS) and Evidence of Elevated Systemic Inflammation
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs NP-001 (Primary)
- Indications Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Neuraltus Pharmaceuticals
- 12 Jul 2017 According to a Neuraltus Pharmaceuticals media release, the last patient visit is expected to occur in early 2018, with top line results anticipated in the first quarter of 2018.
- 12 Jul 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to a Neuraltus Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 03 Apr 2017 According to a Neuraltus Pharmaceuticals media release, 87 of the planned 120 patients have been enrolled in this trial.