An Open-Label, Dose Escalation Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability and Dose-Range Finding of Multiple Doses of ISIS 396443 Delivered Intrathecally to Patients With Spinal Muscular Atrophy
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 22 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Nusinersen (Primary)
- Indications Spinal muscular atrophy
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms SMNRx-CS2
- Sponsors Biogen; Ionis Pharmaceuticals; Isis Pharmaceuticals
- 09 Mar 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 10 Oct 2014 Interim results published in Isis Pharmaceuticals media release, and presented at the 19th International World Muscle Society (WMS) Congress, according to the media release.
- 04 Aug 2014 According to an Isis Pharmaceuticals media release, data will be reported in an upcoming medical meeting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History