A trial of Bioheart's adipose-derived, autologous stem cell therapy for congestive heart failure: the ANGEL trial.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Adipose-derived autologous stem cell therapy Bioheart (Primary)
- Indications Heart failure
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms ANGEL
- Sponsors U.S. Stem Cell
- 13 Oct 2014 Preliminary 12-month data reported in a Bioheart media release.
- 05 May 2014 Top-line results for quality of life and 4-year safety reported in a Bioheart media release.
- 30 Apr 2014 Six-month results have been reported in a Bioheart media release.