A Three-arm, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Two Trough-ranges of Everolimus as Adjunctive Therapy in Patients With Tuberous Sclerosis Complex (TSC) Who Have Refractory Partial-onset Seizures
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary)
- Indications Partial epilepsies; Tuberous sclerosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EXIST-3
- Sponsors Novartis; Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 05 Oct 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 03 Oct 2017 The trial has been completed in Spain.
- 03 Sep 2017 The trial has been completed in Germany.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History