12 month, multi-center, open-label, prospective, randomized, parallel group study investigating a standard regimen in de novo kidney transplant patients versus a Certican based regimen either in combination with Cyclosporin A or Tacrolimus
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Basiliximab; Ciclosporin; Mycophenolate mofetil; Mycophenolic acid; Tacrolimus
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ATHENA
- Sponsors Novartis Pharma
- 21 Sep 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 23 Mar 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Mar 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Mar 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Mar 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.