A Randomized, Double-blind, Comparative Study of Abiraterone Acetate Plus Low-dose Prednisone Plus Androgen Deprivation Therapy (ADT) Versus ADT Alone in Newly Diagnosed Subjects With High-Risk, Metastatic Hormone-naive Prostate Cancer (mHNPC)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Abiraterone acetate (Primary) ; LHRH receptor agonists; Prednisone
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LATITUDE
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 27 Jul 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 1270 to 1200.
- 27 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 5 Jul 2021 to 3 Aug 2021.
- 27 Jul 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History