A Phase 3 Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of BMS-188667 (Abatacept) or Placebo on a Background of Mycophenolate Mofetil and Corticosteroids in the Treatment of Subjects With Active Class III or IV Lupus Nephritis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Abatacept (Primary) ; Mycophenolate mofetil; Prednisone
- Indications Lupus nephritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ALLURE
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 23 Dec 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2019 to 1 May 2021.
- 07 Oct 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Feb 2017.
- 10 May 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 1 Mar 2017.