A Multicenter, Randomized, Open-label, Phase II Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Erlotinib Versus Etoposide Plus Cisplatin With Concurrent Radiotherapy in Unresectable Stage III Non-small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) With Activating Mutation of Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor (EGFR) in Exon 19 or 21
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Erlotinib (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Etoposide
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RECEL
- 06 Jun 2017 Results (n=41) presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 04 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 20 Oct 2018.
- 04 Feb 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.