A Multicenter Phase I/II Randomized Phase II Study of Gemcitabine and Nab-Paclitaxel With or Without NPC-1C in Patients With Metastatic or Locally Advanced Pancreatic Cancer Previously Treated With FOLFIRINOX
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 20 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ensituximab (Primary) ; Gemcitabine; Paclitaxel
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Precision Biologics
- 15 Mar 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 20 Aug 2015 According to a Precision Biologics media release, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (BIDMC) has joined Precision Biologics as Collaborators for this study.
- 18 May 2015 Yale Cancer Center at the Yale School of Medicine and the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (UNC) have joined Precision Biologics as collaborators for this trial, according to a company media release.