A Phase IIa Proof of Concept Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Fixed Dose Combination RHB-104 as Add-On Therapy to Interferon Beta-1a in Patients Treated for Relapsing Remitting Multiple Sclerosis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Clarithromycin/clofazimine/rifabutin (Primary) ; Interferon beta-1a
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CEASE-MS
- Sponsors RedHill Biopharma
- 12 Dec 2016 Top-line final results published in the RedHill Biopharma media release.
- 01 Aug 2016 Interim results published in a RedHill Biopharma media release.
- 01 Aug 2016 According to a RedHill Biopharma media release, top-line results from this trial are expected in the fourth quarter of 2016.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History