Phase II Study of Intramyocardial Injection of Autologous Bone Marrow Stem Cells for Refractory Angina in Patients With Normal or Slightly Reduced Left Ventricular Function.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Autologous stem cell therapy (Primary)
- Indications Angina pectoris
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ReACT
- Sponsors CellPraxis
- 23 Oct 2013 New source identified and integrated: ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 21 Nov 2012 New trial record
- 06 Nov 2012 Results were reported in a Cryopraxis media release.