A Phase II, Multicenter, Open-Label, Noncomparative Study of Raltegravir (MK-0518) in Two Oral Formulations in Combination With Other Antiretroviral Agents to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Antiretroviral Activity in HIV-1 Infected Russian Children and Adolescents
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Raltegravir (Primary) ; Antiretrovirals
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 06 Jan 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 29 May 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2014 to 1 Dec 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.