A Phase 1, Randomized, Double Blinded, Placebo Controlled Study To Evaluate The Safety, Tolerability, Immunogenicity, and Exploratory Pharmacodynamic Response Of Ascending Dose Levels Of An Anti-ige Vaccine With Two Different Adjuvant Formulations (Pf-06444753 And Pf-06444752) In Generally Healthy Subjects With Allergic Rhinitis
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Immunoglobulin E vaccine Pfizer (Primary)
- Indications Perennial allergic rhinitis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 07 Mar 2016 Results presented at the 2016 Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
- 05 Aug 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 22 Dec 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.