A Phase II Randomized Clinical Trial to Study the Efficacy and Safety of MK-5172 in Combination With Ribavirin (RBV) in Subjects With Chronic Hepatitis C Virus Infection
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Grazoprevir (Primary) ; Ribavirin (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms C-SPIRIT
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 13 Apr 2014 Final results presented at the 49th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of the Liver.
- 13 Apr 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported at the 49th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of the Liver.
- 01 Oct 2013 Results will be presented at the 64th American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases Annual Meeting (AASLD) according to a Merck media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History