Phase 2 Study of the Anti-Angiogenesis Agent Axitinib (AG-013736) in Patients With Stage III Malignant Melanoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Axitinib (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- 06 Dec 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Dec 2019.
- 06 Dec 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 06 Dec 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.