A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of ABT-450/Ritonavir/ABT-267 (ABT-450/r/ABT-267) and ABT-333 Co-administered With Ribavirin (RBV) in Treatment-Naive Adults With Genotype 1 Chronic Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) Infection (SAPPHIRE-I)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Dasabuvir (Primary) ; Ombitasvir/paritaprevir/ritonavir (Primary) ; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SAPPHIRE-I
- Sponsors Abbott Laboratories; AbbVie
- 08 Apr 2015 Results of adherence analysis of this and another trial (SAPPHIRE-II) will be presented at The International Liver Congress 2015, according to AbbVie media release.
- 21 Nov 2014 According to an AbbVie media release, the European Commission will review the positive opinions and make a final decision in the first quarter of 2015.
- 11 Nov 2014 Results from PEARL-II, PEARL-III, SAPPHIRE-I, SAPPHIRE-II and TURQUOISE-II trials presented at the 65th Annual Meeting of the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History