A Phase 3, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of Cariprazine as Adjunctive Therapy in Major Depressive Disorder (MDD)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Cariprazine (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Allergan; Forest Laboratories
- 05 Aug 2016 Primary endpoint (Montgomery-Asberg Depression Rating Scale) has not been met, according to an Allergan and Richter joint media release.
- 07 Jun 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2016 to 1 Jul 2016.
- 07 Jun 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2016 to 1 Jun 2016.