AN OPEN-LABEL, RANDOMIZED, ADAPTIVE, TWO-ARM, MULTICENTER TRIAL TO EVALUATE PHARMACOKINETICS AND PHARMACODYNAMICS OF TWO DOSES OF OSELTAMIVIR (TAMIFLU) IN THE TREATMENT OF INFLUENZA IN IMMUNOCOMPROMISED CHILDREN, FROM 2 WEEKS TO LESS THAN 13 YEARS OF AGE, WITH CONFIRMED INFLUENZA INFECTION
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Oseltamivir (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Roche
- 10 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 26 May 2018.
- 10 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 26 May 2018.
- 31 Jul 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2015 to 1 Jul 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.