An Open-Label, Randomized, Adaptive, Two-Arm, Multicenter Trial to Evaluate Pharmacokinetics And Pharmacodynamics of Two Doses of Oseltamivir (Tamiflu®) in The Treatment Of Influenza in Immunocompromised Children Less Than 13 Years Of Age, With Confirmed Influenza Infection
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Oseltamivir (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Roche
- 03 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 26 May 2018 to 31 May 2018.
- 03 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 26 May 2018 to 31 May 2018.
- 10 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 26 May 2018.