A Multicenter, Open-Label, Single-Arm Extension Study to Describe the Safety of Tocilizumab Treatment In Brazilian Patients With DMARDs Refractory Rheumatoid Arthritis Which Completed Studies ML21530 and MA21488 and Presenting an Indication of Maintaining the Tocilizumab Treatment
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 15 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tocilizumab (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms RITACT
- Sponsors Roche
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Jun 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 04 May 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2016 to 1 May 2016.