A Phase 3, Comparative Study of Asunaprevir and Daclatasvir (DUAL) Combination Therapy Versus Telaprevir Therapy in Japanese Genotype 1b Chronic Hepatitis C IFN Eligible-naive Subjects With a Single Arm Assessment of DUAL Therapy in IFN-therapy Relapsers
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Asunaprevir (Primary) ; Daclatasvir (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2b; Ribavirin; Telaprevir
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 09 Jul 2015 Results published in the Advances in Therapy.
- 27 Jan 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 07 May 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2014 to 1 Dec 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.