An Exploratory Safety and Immunogenicity Study of Human Papillomavirus (HPV16+) Immunotherapy VB10.16 in Women with High Grade Cervical Intraepithelial Neoplasia (HSIL; CIN 2/3)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 07 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs VB10.16 (Primary)
- Indications Cervical cancer; Cervical intraepithelial neoplasia; Human papillomavirus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Vaccibody
- 31 Oct 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 40 to 36.
- 31 Oct 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 1 Sep 2017.
- 31 Oct 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2016 to 1 Sep 2017.