An Exploratory Safety and Immunogenicity Study of Human Papillomavirus (HPV16+) Immunotherapy VB10.16 in Women with High Grade Cervical Intraepithelial Neoplasia (HSIL; CIN 2/3)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs VB10.16 (Primary)
- Indications Cervical cancer; Cervical intraepithelial neoplasia; Human papillomavirus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Vaccibody
- 12 Dec 2017 According to a Vaccibody media release, 6 months results from this study is anticipate in Q3 2018, and final results are anticipate in Q1 2019.
- 31 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 31 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Dec 2018.