A phase II trial to evaluate safety and efficacy of combined trastuzumab and AUY922 in advanced non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) with HER2 - overexpression or - amplification or - mutation.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Luminespib (Primary) ; Trastuzumab (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TRY
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 02 Mar 2016 Status changed from recruiting to suspended as per European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 30 Sep 2014 Interim results in 5 patients presented at the 39th European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History