A multi-center, randomized, double-blind, three-arm, 16 week, adaptive phase III clinical study to investigate the efficacy and safety of LAS41008 vs LASW1835 and vs Placebo in patients with moderate to severe plaque psoriasis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Dimethyl fumarate (Primary) ; Calcium monoethyl fumarate/dimethyl fumarate/magnesium monoethyl fumarate/zinc monoethyl fumarate
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BRIDGE
- Sponsors Almirall S.A.
- 28 Sep 2016 Results published in Almirall media release.
- 28 Sep 2016 Primary endpoint has been met. (Psoriasis Area and Severity Index score 75% (PASI 75)), as per Almirall media release.
- 28 Sep 2016 According to Almirall media release, results from this study will be presented at the 25th European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology (EADV) Congress. This study has also accepted for publication in the in the British Journal of Dermatology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History