A Phase 2, Double-Blind, Randomized, Multicenter, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of TNX-102 SL Taken at Bedtime in Subjects With Military-Related PTSD and Related Conditions (Protocol No. TNX-CY-P201) -"AtEase STUDY"
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cyclobenzaprine (Primary)
- Indications Post-traumatic stress disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AtEase
- Sponsors Tonix Pharmaceuticals Inc
- 15 Jun 2017 According to a Tonix Pharmaceuticals Holding Corp media release, trial was presented as a poster at the Pathophysiology of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder: Rethinking Drug Targets summit sponsored by the Department of Defense on June 13, 2017.
- 30 May 2017 According to a Tonix Pharmaceuticals Holding Corp media release, results of retrospective analyses from the study were presented at the 2017 American Society of Clinical Psychopharmacology Annual Meeting.
- 30 May 2017 Results of retrospective analysis published in a Tonix Pharmaceuticals Holding Corp media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History