An Open Label Study Employing the Topical Immunomodulator Diphenylcyclopropenone in a Stabilized Gel to Treat Cutaneous Metastases.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Diphencyprone (Primary)
- Indications Cancer; Cancer metastases; Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 06 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Nov 2017.
- 12 Aug 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 20 Jun 2013 Official title amended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.