TPF INDUCTION CHEMOTHERAPY AND ABT-888 (VELIPARIB) - A PHASE 1/RANDOMIZED PHASE 2 STUDY IN PATIENTS WITH LOCOREGIONALLY ADVANCED SQUAMOUS CELL CARCINOMA OF THE HEAD AND NECK
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Veliparib (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Docetaxel; Fluorouracil; Hydroxycarbamide; Paclitaxel
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Human papillomavirus infections; Hypopharyngeal cancer; Laryngeal cancer; Nasopharyngeal cancer; Orofacial cancer; Oropharyngeal cancer; Salivary gland cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 03 Mar 2017 Status changed from suspended to recruiting.
- 16 Jan 2017 Status changed from recruiting to suspended for assessment. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for specifics.
- 12 Sep 2016 Status changed from suspended to recruiting.