Carboplatin-Paclitaxel Induction Chemotherapy and ABT-888 (Veliparib) - a Phase 1/Randomized Phase 2 Study in Patients With Locoregionally Advanced Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 10 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Veliparib (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cisplatin; Docetaxel; Fluorouracil; Hydroxycarbamide; Paclitaxel
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Human papillomavirus infections; Hypopharyngeal cancer; Laryngeal cancer; Nasopharyngeal cancer; Orofacial cancer; Oropharyngeal cancer; Salivary gland cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 05 Oct 2017 Status changed from recruiting to suspended.
- 04 Sep 2017 Status changed from suspended to recruiting.
- 23 Aug 2017 Status changed from recruiting to suspended.