A Phase I Trial of Sequential Ipilimumab After Chemoradiation for the Primary Treatment of Patients With Locally Advanced Cervical Cancer Stages IB2/IIA With Positive Para-Aortic Lymph Nodes Only and Stage IIB/IIIB/IVA With Positive Lymph Nodes
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ipilimumab (Primary) ; Cisplatin
- Indications Cervical cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 06 Jun 2017 Results presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 08 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2016 to 1 Mar 2017.
- 08 Mar 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.